We met with our "consultative" sales person. He was the guru of the demensions of every inch of our kitchen. The show room has a distinct focus on accessories, faucets, stand alone islands, shower heads etc. the sales person neglected to tell us that all those items are special order and not returnable. I had planned to order all these items from separate companies that I had already sourced them ready to place the orders. He pitched us on ordering these through Consumers kitchen and Bath. "So much easier as you have one only one company to deal with for your kitchen project. He even hussled us to order our appliances through his "contacts" at a less expensive price point. ( we ordered from PC Richards thank god)

We ordered an expensive butcher block island which is an item I was going to order directly from BOOS the manufacturer. Guess what....it is not even close to fitting into the kitchen. So now we find out it is a "special order" an non returnable. This is a standard item found on BOOS website. He never explained any of this or why would we have ever dealt with Consumerfor these items They EXPLAIN this on the BACK of their sales order

THIS IS DECEIT BY OMMISION and was never clearly explained or why would we ever have ordered from them. I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THESE FOLKS....they are nothing special in any case.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of consumers kitchens and bath sales representative. Consumers Kitchens And Bath needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consumers kitchens and bath sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consumers Kitchens And Bath.

Comments